CP Review Course (Legal Research Session Only)
NOTE: You can take the entire CP Review Course at a reduced price or you can take the sessions separately as needed.
The reduced CP Review Course price is $125 for OCPA Members and $150 for Non-Members. The per session price is $20 for OCPA Members and $25 for Non-Members.
| August 6
||8:30 am - 10:30 am
*Subject to change.
Cost: OCPA Members - $20.00 // Non-members - $25.00
Where: National University - 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626Space is limited - Reserve your seat now at www.ocpa.org
Julianna Hallsted, ACP, PHR firstname.lastname@example.org or
Vicky La Celle, ACP email@example.com
For application and additional information visit: https://www.nala.org/certification/certtest3
*Non-refundable additional fee required for late filing
|| Late Filing Deadline*
|| December 1
|| December 10
|| April 1
|| April 10
|| August 1
|| August 10
The following publications, published by NALA through Cengage Publishers, are helpful for exam review:
- NALA Manual for Paralegals, Sixth Edition, authored by NALA members. - Required
- Certified Paralegal Study Guide and Mock Exam, Fourth Edition, authored by NALA members and material contributed.
- Certified Paralegal Exam Review Manual, Fourth Edition, authored by Virginia Koerselman Newman.
Please Note: The Elements of Style, Strunk & White, has been adopted by the NALA Certifying Board as the authority for the Communications section of the examination. A Uniform System of Citation, Harvard Law Review Association, has been adopted by the NALA Certifying Board as the authority for the Legal Research section.
Student? Step into your career!
Eligibility of Students Awaiting Graduation
Student Waiver: Paralegal students who are nearing graduation may take the Certified Paralegal examination under certain conditions.
Paralegal students who are nearing graduation may take the Certified Paralegal examination under certain conditions.
| Testing Window
|| Graduation Date No Later Than:
|| March 15
|| July 15
|| November 15
This option requires:
- A statement signed by the paralegal program director confirming the student’s pending graduation date.
- A statement signed by the examinee acknowledging that if, for any reason, graduation requirements are not met and the examinee does not complete the program, the examination results will not be released and all fees forfeited
**AS PER OCPA POLICY, PLEASE PAY VIA PAYPAL, DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD ON THE WEBSITE. CHECKS ARE NO LONGER AN ACCEPTABLE METHOD OF PAYMENT IF PRE-REGISTERING.**